As one of the first industries to use AGV, the automobile industry is in the four major processes (stamping, welding, painting, and final assembly) of the entire vehicle manufacturing of automobiles. In different process links, AGV robots play different roles to help realize the automation and intelligence of logistics handling.
1. Automobile industry has a fixed production process and a high degree of standardization, which are suitable for AGVs application.
2. Automotive industry has more than 10 years experience in the use of AGVs, and AGVs are already standard equipment in demands.
3. The overall production cycle of the automobile industry is high, and there is a large demand for AGVs.
4. Automotive industry has a high degree of automation and AGVs have strong applicability.
5. It can improve automation and flexibility of customers' factories and reduce much labor costs.
Cooperate with other automated equipment in the factory to automatically and efficiently complete requirements of cycle time.
Automatically connects with various process production equipment, and production process links are connected in series to realize automation in the factory.
Automatically send materials to the workstation, move with the line body, work at hand, and automatically load/unload material vehicles to be on/off production lines.