The textile industry is an industry with low added value. The procurement of raw materials for products accounts for a large proportion. There are many processing links from raw materials to finished products, involving cotton spinning, weaving, printing and dyeing, post-processing, garment sewing and other industries. Some data show that in the entire production and sales process of textile and clothing products, only 5% of the time is spent on processing and manufacturing, and the remaining 95% of the time is spent on storage, loading and unloading, waiting for processing and transportation. Obviously, this will restrain the large human input of the enterprise, which will make the logistics operation cost high and the capital occupied. Obviously, how to reduce the cost of logistics links plays a decisive role in improving the competitiveness of the textile industry.
At present, the warehousing site of a large-scale home textile enterprise uses CASUN intelligent laser navigation stacking AGV forklift to realize the cross-floor and cross-shop transportation of 3-meter-long cloth rolls from the workshop to the warehouse, and realize automatic in and out of the warehouse.
In this project, AGV is mainly used in multiple processes such as cloth roll storage, cloth warehouse distribution, release, cloth combination, and cutting machine withdrawal. The AGV is used to automatically detect the height of the cloth roll on the tray, and automatically store it in the warehouse according to its height information. on shelves of different heights.
1. The project uses a laser-guided stacking forklift AGV, supporting automatic charging piles and a storage location management system to realize the unmanned entry and exit process.
2. According to the scheduling information, the AGV transports the cloth roll trays from the workshop to the warehouse in an orderly manner through the elevator.
3. After the storage is completed, if the cutting machine needs a variety of fabrics, the distribution list will be manually listed on the scheduling screen. The AGV automatically sends the corresponding cloth pallets to the distribution area, and manually moves the required cloths to the new distribution pallets, which are sent to the to-be-released area by the AGV forklift, and finally the cloths are manually pulled away. The remaining cloth pallets are returned to the warehouse through the AGV.
1. Intelligent scheduling to achieve efficient application
By connecting with the customer's WMS system, the optimal path can be intelligently planned when the task is issued, reducing the invalid walking distance and improving the operation efficiency. After the AGV completes the task, it sends back the information to the WMS system, manages the material information of the warehouse location in real time, and realizes the synchronization of the accounts.
2. High safety performance
The AGV forklift adopts laser navigation, and the accuracy can reach ± 10mm when running in the shelf aisle. At the same time, the AGV itself is equipped with anti-collision sensors and walks in strict accordance with the prescribed lines, which greatly improves the safety of the 3 -meter-long cloth roll tray in and out of the warehouse.
1. Improve warehouse storage utilization
After the AGV automatically detects the height of the cloth roll on the pallet, it automatically matches the shelf location of the corresponding floor height to improve the utilization of shelf space.
2. Intelligent management
Seamlessly connect ERP and WMS systems to optimize storage location, route and task allocation.
3. Reduce the cost of human input
The flexible process is improved, the number of personnel operations is reduced, the labor intensity is reduced, and a lot of labor costs are saved.
1. Strong load capacity and strong lifting capacity
The load capacity reaches 1500kg, and when fully loaded, it can lift materials up to 3 meters long to a height of 3.5 meters.
2. Can run across regions
It can be connected with various equipment such as lifts and gates to realize cross-floor and cross-regional operation.
3. High positioning accuracy
Accuracy of ± 10mm when operating in shelf aisles.
4. High operating efficiency
It is driven by a special steering wheel for forklifts, which can quickly increase the speed and has the function of in-situ rotation in a narrow channel.
5. Fault self-check
It has perfect fault self-checking function, and has remote fault diagnosis and self-recovery function.
When the battery is low, it can go to the charging station for automatic charging; no manual intervention is required to achieve 24 -hour operation.
7. Multiple security protection
Equipped with laser obstacle detection sensor, mechanical anti-collision device and sound and light voice warning to ensure safe operation.