With the popularization of mechanization and informatization, relying on the development of the Internet of Things, big data and autonomous driving technology, manufacturing enterprises have begun to move towards intelligence. At present, the warehousing site of a large tobacco company is using Casun intelligent C2-23 carrying lift AGV to realize the function of intelligent warehousing and sorting.
In this project, AGV vehicles are mainly used in the warehousing process of finished products. AGVs are used to complete intelligent sorting and cooperate with robotic arms to realize unmanned warehousing operations of automatic warehousing of finished products.
1. This project uses 15 sets of C2-23 latent piggyback lift AGVs, 2 sets of automatic charging columns, 1 set of automatic stacking machines, 1 set of dual-machine equipment hardware and software, and six-axis robotic arms.
2. The AGV intelligent control system is connected with the customer's WMS system and the manipulator operating system to intelligently plan the optimal transportation path of the AGV, and improve the efficiency of in-out and out-warehouse as well as the efficiency of picking and firewood stacking.
3. According to the scheduling information, the AGV transports the finished products into the finished product warehouse in an orderly manner.
4. After the storage is completed, the manipulator destacking position calls the designated product according to the order demand, and the AGV takes away the designated product corresponding to the storage position through the AGVS system command.
5. The empty trays after dismantling and inspection are automatically docked by the AGV and the stacker to realize automatic stacking of the empty trays and transport them to the designated position.
1. Multi-positioning technology to achieve high-precision docking
AGV vehicles use inertial navigation, visual inspection and other technologies to achieve precise positioning, with an accuracy of ± 5mm.
2. Multi-system linkage to realize intelligent sorting
The AGV intelligent control system is connected with the WMS system to automatically generate inbound and outbound picking tasks, manage the material information of the warehouse in real time, and realize the synchronization of accounts and materials. Cooperate with the manipulator to realize intelligent destacking without manual participation in the whole process.
3. Intelligent scheduling to achieve efficient application
Intelligently plan the optimal path, reduce ineffective walking, and improve operation efficiency. The AGV intelligent control system can also manage the material information of the warehouse in real time to realize the synchronization of accounts and materials.
1. Improve picking efficiency
The AGV works 190 round - trips per hour, with an average of 18 seconds.
2. Improve storage utilization
Seamlessly connect with the WMS system, realize the optimization of storage location, route and task allocation, rationally plan the warehouse layout, maximize the use of space, and increase the storage location of the warehouse by 20 %.
3. Improve the information process
The storage location of the warehouse stores information data, warehousing tasks, and on-site warehousing equipment (manipulators, stackers, warehousing operation terminals, etc.) are unifiedly managed by the customer's WMS system to monitor the status of factory materials in real time.
4. Reduce labor costs
Reduce the number of personnel operations, reduce the labor intensity, reduce the error rate of operations, improve the flexible process, and save a lot of labor costs.
The product used in this solution is a latent lift AGV, one of Casun's smart star products. This QR code navigation AGV has the following nine advantages.
1. Strong load capacity
The load capacity reaches 1000KG, and the running speed can reach 90 m / min at full load.
2. Strong adaptability to the environment
It has the function of self-learning map, and can update the running map independently according to the changes of the scene during operation, thereby greatly improving the environmental applicability.
3. Can run across regions
It can be connected with various channel equipment such as elevators, electronic doors, and air shower doors to realize cross-floor and cross-regional operation.
4. High positioning accuracy
The secondary positioning accuracy can reach ± 5mm.
5. High operating efficiency
Using full servo drive, it can quickly increase the speed ( 0-90m/s only takes 3 seconds), and has a fast rotation function (only 3 seconds to rotate on the spot).
6. Cluster scheduling
It has the function of collaborative operation of multiple AGV vehicles to realize cluster scheduling.
7. Fault self-check
It has perfect fault self-checking function, and has remote fault diagnosis and self-recovery function.
When the battery is low, it can go to the charging station for automatic charging; no manual intervention is required to achieve 24 -hour operation.
9. Multiple security protection
Equipped with laser obstacle detection sensor, mechanical anti-collision device and sound and light voice warning to ensure safe operation.
In this project, Casun Intelligent's standardized service process, excellent product performance and advanced technology, and rich and efficient project implementation experience have enabled the large tobacco company to successfully achieve logistics upgrades.