1. The smart warehousing in the domestic oil and gas industry is still in its infancy. The Anshun smart warehousing project of PetroChina Southwest Branch is the first smart warehousing project built in China; the project has carried out a pilot project on the construction and application of smart warehouses at Anshun Station, and initially established materials Coding system, research and development of warehousing system, introduction of intelligent warehousing robots, to achieve "one-click access to goods" of warehousing materials and precise control, data statistics and analysis of warehousing process, reaching the domestic advanced level.
2. The project combines the storage location management system with the automatic stacking warehouse, the intelligent stacking forklift and the material box AGV to realize a fully intelligent and automated unmanned storage system.
3. Functions and benefits provided by CASUN: ① Improve the level of fine management of warehouse materials; ② Improve the utilization rate of storage space; ③ Improve the ability of material scheduling; ④ Reduce the number of warehouse operators; ⑤ Reduce storage costs.
The materials are placed randomly, and it is difficult to find them, which affects the efficiency of in and out of the warehouse.
2. The material information has not been managed informatization
The material information has not been managed informatization, manual registration, and the inventory information is inaccurate.
3. There is a risk of untimely updating
Manual processing of material access requires more personnel to participate, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive, and is prone to errors. There is a risk of untimely updating.
1. One three-dimensional shelf warehouse (80 storage positions, load 2 tons/storage position, including automatic stacker);
2. 90 trays;
3. 1 set of incoming and outgoing roller sorting lines;
4. 1 automatic stacking forklift;
5. 1 set of material box AGV;
6. Storage location management system and AGV intelligent management system.
The introduction of automatic stacking and vertical warehouses solves the difficulties of users with large quantities of goods and limited storage space.
Introduce the material box AGV to realize the automatic storage and retrieval of small objects.
Join the warehouse management system to realize the digital management of materials.
Use AGV intelligent management system to build unmanned intelligent warehousing.