1. In the Beijing cold storage food transfer project of Jingdong Logistics, AGV is mainly used for the process of entering and exiting the cold storage of finished products in the food industry. AGV is used to realize intelligent handling, and it is connected with multiple sorting station roller lines to complete the automatic entry and exit of finished products into and out of the cold storage.
2. Summary of the difficulties for the project: The main difficulties faced by the project are: 1. The storage space is small and the rhythm is fast. The peak output is 4,500. After conversion, the cycle time of sending full trays and recycling empty trays is 0.67 minutes per time; 2. There are many drum lines that need to be docked, which requires high docking accuracy and stability of AGV. 3. The working environment temperature is low, in the range of 0-5 degrees, and the low temperature adaptability of the electronic and electrical components of the AGV is high.
3. Functions and benefits provided: By introducing AGV and intelligent management system, the labor intensity of porters is reduced and their work comfort is improved. In this way, the direct labor cost and management cost of the enterprise can be reduced, fully automatic unmanned warehousing can be realized, and the utilization rate of warehousing and the efficiency of warehousing and warehousing can be improved.
The handling staff work in a low-temperature environment for a long time, with low comfort, high work intensity and potential health damage. Therefore, recruitment is difficult, labor costs are high, and management is difficult.
2. The operation rhythm is required to be high
The operation rhythm is required to be high, the storage space is small, the channel is narrow, and there are many drum line equipments that need to be connected, and the manual handling intensity is high but the efficiency is low.
3. It is required to fully automate data management of products in and out of the warehouse
It is required to fully automate data management of products in and out of the warehouse, to realize information traceability and automatic import of material in and out of warehouse information into the ERP system.
1. The project uses 10 sets of QR code omnidirectional steering wheel carrying roller type AGVs, 4 sets of automatic charging columns, 1 set of storage location management system, etc.
2. By docking with customer's system, after manually ordering the material, it will automatically dock with the line body, complete the cargo transfer and automatic out of the warehouse, and realize the automatic collection of information.
The AGV adopts two-dimensional code navigation and steering wheel drive, which can realize 360-degree rotation and lateral movement on the spot, reducing the requirements for passageways.
AGV trucks are more efficient, and the driving path and speed are controllable, positioning and parking are accurate, and the upper computer control system of the AGV truck can monitor the whole process of the AGV truck, which greatly improves reliability.
Through the AGV intelligent control system, the collection and entry of the information of the transported materials is realized, and the complete traceability of the data chain is achieved.
Reduce management costs and reduce potential health damage to personnel caused by low temperature environments
After the introduction of the AGV truck, it can fully meet the peak output of 4,500 out of the warehouse, and each pallet can load 50 units of goods. After conversion, the rhythm of sending full pallets and recovering empty pallets is 0.67 minutes/time.
There is no need to modify the original line equipment layout, and efficient transfer can be achieved in the existing environment, ensuring storage utilization.
Save a lot of labor costs, improve employees' work comfort, and reduce employees' potential occupational hazards.