1. Intelligent logistics project of Midea factory.AGVs are mainly applied to take trays and semi-finished washing machines from vertical warehouse and send them to production line for processing, and then take back empty trays from the production line and return them to vertical warehouse. Through cross-floor and cross-area, AGVs are applied for intelligent transportation of production materials. The system requires intelligent management of material warehouses, real-time reporting of material-related information, and autonomous scheduling.
2. Summary of difficulties of the project: The main problems faced by this project are the large size of transported materials, high cleanliness requirements, a large number of docking machines and different docking heights, and a high error rate in manual handling.
3. Functions and benefits provided by Casun AGV: Manual handling is replaced by AGVs. Unmanned operation of the whole line greatly improves intelligent degree of manufacturing and transportation efficiency, ensuring integrity and traceability of the logistics/data chain, improving yield rate.
Rack size is L2500*W1200*H1500mm, and weight is about 600kg. The racks are used to load material accessories of casing. The material occupies a large space and needs to be handled in batches.
The size of semi-finished product tray is L1200*W1000*H1500mm, and the weight is about 1500kg. By sending semi-finished product to the roller line for the next processing, AGV is required for handling, lifting and docking.
2. Low efficiency manual handling and high error rate
Large materials transportation is a time-consuming/difficult job with multi docking machines, diverse technological process, there would be high error rate during transfer process, all the factors result in low production efficiency.
3. Intensive labour with high salary costs
In order to meet fast-paced production, it will increase demand of porters,and working hours, all which in turn leads to high salary costs and management costs.
4 By replacing manual handling with AGVs, the thorny problem of bulk cargo handling has been solved, and production efficiency of entire material distribution/turnover/warehouse returning has been improved, timeliness of information transmission has also been greatly shortened, connecting the warehouse management system and production management system,logistics facility system, and firmly link these integrated systems together to build an intelligent, time-efficient, circular, stable, labor-saving material platform, and build a tangible and intangible intelligent space network from physical space and system space,help customers achieve accurate, stable and efficient production operation mode.
1. The project adopts 8 magnetic navigation towing AGVs and 2 laser forklift AGVs.
2. AGVs automatically transport raw materials of household appliances and conveys them to composition workshop through the roller line.
3. The project needs to transport trucks with casters, and needs to achieve cross-floor transportation, and the project site transportation rhythm is relatively fast.
Material vehicles are transported by rear traction AGV, and 1 AGV is connected to 2 material vehicles, which can be transported efficiently and meet the on-site rhythm.
AGVs hook connects material vehicles automatically and enters into the elevator and transports them to the designated floor, realizing completely autonomous cross-floor operation and solving the customer's cross-floor material transportation problem.
Deploy in one step without expensive infrastructure or waiting for downtime. After the equipment arrives, it can be quickly launched and put into production within 14 days.
Flexible process is improved, and also labor cost is saved by reduce around 6-worker labor cost.
Efficiency is increased by 30% to meet the peak demand for full production across the line.
Reduce the management costs of materials, work-in-process, finished products, and WIP, and achieve a production management model that minimizes inventory.