1. The finished products of the new factory of Huike Co., Ltd. are automatically discharged from the warehouse, and the AGV automatically transports the materials from the warehouse to the outbound wharf;
2. Project process: There is a demand for shipment at the exit of the warehouse, and the WMS system calls the AGV to automatically transport the materials to the dock in the outbound area;
3. The AGV needs to be docking with the customer's WMS system and MES system to realize automatic interaction among the systems.
On-site shipment volume for the customer is relatively large. If it is transported by personnel forklifts, it will consume a lot of manpower and financial resources.
2. Difficulties of the project
There are three ways to pick up the goods from the warehouse and the exit port. There are three ways to pick up the goods: ① AGV directly forks and picks up two layers of materials; ② AGV only picks up the second layer of materials in the two layers. The visual inspection function automatically adjusts the height of the fork to pick up the goods according to the visual inspection; ③ AGV only takes the first layer of materials in the two layers, and the AGV needs to remove the second layer of materials first, place them on the ground, remove the first layer of materials, and put them back on the first layer. The materials on the second layer are returned to the warehouse at the edge of the vertical warehouse line, and the materials on the first layer are taken away.
3. There are 15 kind of stack sizes on the project site
There are 15 kind of stack sizes on the project site, and AGVs are required to be suitable for various pallet sizes
1. It uses 8 sets of laser output AGVs and 2 sets of automatic charging stations for this project, which need to be connected with the customer's WMS system, and automatically transported to the corresponding cargo location according to the system location allocation;
2. The number of on-site AGVs is large, but the passage is narrow., AGVs can perfectly ensure the rapid material distribution through designing to avoid bypass passages
Connect with the MES system,WMS warehouse management and control system. The WMS system calls the AGV to take the material, and allocates the warehouse location to the AGV. After the AGV completes the material delivery, it uploads the relevant information to the MES system to realize fully automated and digital material delivery.
The AGV needs to automatically select the appropriate reclaiming method according to the customer's material request information. The software has developed an automatic reclaiming process customized according to the customer's requirements; and a visual sensor is installed to ensure that the AGV automatically takes different heights of pallets.
There are 15 kinds of the sizes for on-site pallets, and two fork sizes are designed in the scheme, which can be applied to all pallet sizes on site.
Roughly reduce 6 forklift workers, and AGVs replace manual transportation
The picking and delivery of two-layer materials and manual handling are often faulty, and the use of AGV automatic handling can avoid the problem of feeding errors.
Seamlessly connect the WMS system to realize the optimization of storage location, path and task allocation.