1. The M6A CST transshipment project of CSOT Huizhou Factory is mainly used in the module process of flat panel display industry, sending polarizers from the unpacking section to the partial sticker section. when the partial paste machine is processed completely, the OK products are sent to the packaging machine, and the NG products are sent to the inspection machine and repair machine. Use AGV's intelligent transport polarizer and other glass products. The system requires intelligent management of material warehouses, real-time reporting of material-related information, and autonomous scheduling.
2. The summary of the difficulties for the project: The main problems faced by this project are the large size of the transported materials, high cleanliness requirements, a large number of docking machines and different docking heights, and a high error rate in manual handling.
3. Functions and benefits from the Casun AGV: By use of Casun AGV, manual handling is replaced. The unmanned operation of the whole line greatly improves the degree of intelligent manufacturing and transportation efficiency, ensures the integrity and traceability of the logistics data chain, and improves the yield rate.
The size of the carrier is about L2700*W1800*H1300mm, and the weight is roughly 1 ton, and the polarizer is stored in it. The height of the loading and unloading machine is different, and it needs to meet the material transmission of various heights. If the vibration greater than 0.3g during handling will cause the glass to break, the damage of transport is large and the cost is high.
2. Class 1000 dust-free workshop with high cleanliness
The workshop where the project is located is a thousand-level workshop, which requires high dust-free treatment of the truck body.
3. The low efficiency for manual handling and high error rate
Manual handling for such large materials will be time-consuming and difficult. Due to the large number of docking machines and various technological processes, the error rate during the transfer process is high, resulting in low production efficiency.
4. Intensive manpower and high salary costs
In order to meet the fast-paced production efficiency, the demand for porters is large and the working hours are long, so salary costs and management costs increase too much.
1. The project uses 7 sets of laser-backed roller AGVs, 2 sets of automatic charging columns, 38 sets of CST intermediate storage locations, and 1 set of storage location management systems.
2. Through the docking with MES, the material can be ordered independently, and the optimal transportation route can be intelligently planned.
3. The delivery volume is 62 CST/H.
4. The perfect combination of CASUN AGV intelligent management system + WMS storage location management system realizes intelligent scheduling and intelligent warehousing.
The AGV vehicle is made of stainless steel with a lifting device, and has a floating function, which not only satisfies the cleanliness requirements of the clean room, but also realizes the docking of machines of different heights. The vibration value is less than 0.3g, which greatly reduces the material loss during handling.
The AGV intelligent control system is connected with the MES system to automatically generate material transfer tasks, and can intelligently plan the optimal path to reduce invalid walking and improve operation efficiency. The AGV intelligent control system can also be connected with the WMS to manage the material information of the warehouse location in real time and realize the synchronization of accounts and materials.
Deploy in one step without expensive infrastructure and without waiting for downtime. After the equipment arrives at the site, it can be quickly online and put into production within 7 days.
The flexible process is improved, and the cost is saved by 30 million+ (equipment transformation)
The defect rate is reduced by 90%, reducing material damage during handling. The transportation accuracy rate has increased to 99%, meeting the peak demand for full production across the entire line.
Seamless connection with MES system to achieve optimization of storage location, path and task allocation.