1. In the intelligent sorting project of China Tobacco Logistics Jixi finished product warehouse, AGV is mainly used in the intelligent in-out process of finished products in the logistics transfer center. This project uses AGV to complete the intelligent handling operation, and connects with the robotic arm to cooperate to complete the intelligent in-out process of finished products.
2. Summary of the difficulties of the project: There are four main difficulties in this project. The first is that the shelves are densely arranged and the passages are narrow. The second is that the AGV needs to be docked with the manipulator, and the AGV has high stopping accuracy requirements. Third, the site is small and the number of AGVs running is large. It is necessary to ensure that no collision occurs, and the operation efficiency will not be affected during long-term traffic control, which requires high scheduling capabilities of the AGV intelligent control system. Fourth: The outbound picking cycle has high requirements. Within 1 hour, the AGV travels from the pallet storage area to the robotic arm station 190 times, an average of 18 seconds.
3. Functions and benefits provided by CASUN AGV: Through the introduction of CASUN intelligent AGV and control system, the utilization rate of warehousing is improved, the efficiency of goods in and out of storage is improved, the accuracy of in-out and out-of-stock information collection is improved, and the logistics information in the field is carried out. Connect in series, open up information flow, and realize intelligent operation.
The speed of manual transshipment is not fixed, and the production efficiency is difficult to plan and calculate, which restricts the delivery capacity of the enterprise.
2. Manual sorting has a high error rate and difficulty
The on-site processes are diverse, and the error rate during the transfer process is high, resulting in low production efficiency.
3. Intensive personnel and high labor costs
In order to meet the fast-paced production efficiency, the demand for porters is large and the working hours are long, which in turn leads to high salary costs and management costs.
1. The project uses 11 sets of QR code latent carrying lift AGVs, 2 sets of automatic charging columns, 1 set of automatic stacking machines, and 1 set of dual-machine hot backup software and hardware.
2. Through the docking with the customer's WMS system, intelligently plan the optimal transportation route to maximize the efficiency of inbound and outbound storage.
3. The delivery volume of outbound picking is 18 seconds/time.
4. The perfect combination of CASUN AGV intelligent management system + WMS storage location management system realizes intelligent scheduling and intelligent warehousing.
AGV adopts QR code inertial navigation technology, and uses visual inspection to assist to complete high-precision positioning and information collection of moving materials.
The AGV adopts flexible motion control, two-wheel differential drive, and supports motion control such as forward, backward, and in-situ rotation. The walking process is smooth and supple, which can ensure the flexibility and safety of the operation. And the AGV and the shelf can be rotated relative to each other, which improves the operation efficiency and the convenience of information collection.
The AGV intelligent control system is connected with the WMS system to automatically generate inbound and outbound picking tasks, and can intelligently plan the optimal path to reduce invalid walking and improve operation efficiency. The AGV intelligent control system can also manage the material information of the warehouse in real time to realize the synchronization of accounts and materials.
Within an hour, the AGV carries the rack from the pallet storage area to the robotic arm station 190 times, an average of 18 seconds.
Seamlessly connect to the WMS system, optimize the location, path, and task allocation, reasonably plan the warehouse layout, maximize the use of space, and increase the warehouse location by 20%.
The storage location of the warehouse stores information data, warehousing tasks, and on-site warehousing equipment (manipulators, stackers, manual warehousing operation terminals, etc.) unified by the customer's WMS system to monitor the status of factory materials in real time, which can achieve 24-hour continuous Operation.
Reduce the number of personnel operations, reduce labor intensity, reduce operation error rate, and save a lot of labor costs.