In the 1950s, Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) began to appear in factories and warehouses to play the role of material transportation. Since its development, it has become one of the largest professional branches in the production logistics system, and its industrialization has developed. This trend has become an indispensable and important part of modern enterprise automation equipment.
The distinguishing feature of AGV vehicles is unmanned driving. The AGV is equipped with an automatic guidance system, which can ensure that the system can automatically drive along a predetermined route without manual piloting, and automatically transport goods or materials from the starting point to the destination. Secondly, with good flexibility, high degree of automation and high level of intelligence, the driving path of AGV can be flexibly changed according to changes in storage space requirements and production process flow. In addition, AGVs are generally equipped with loading and unloading mechanisms, which can automatically interface with other logistics equipment to realize the automation of the entire process of loading, unloading and handling of goods and materials.
1. Electromagnetic induction guidance. The electromagnetic field formed by the low-frequency guide cable and the electromagnetic sensing device are used to guide the operation of the automatic guided transport vehicle.
2. Laser guidance. The laser scanner is used to identify several fixed signs set in its range of motion to determine its coordinate position, thereby guiding the operation of the AGV.
3. Magnet-gyro guide. A special magnetic position sensor is used to detect the small magnet installed on the ground, and then the gyroscope technology is used to continuously control the running direction of the automatic guided transport vehicle.
1. High degree of automation. It is controlled by computer, electronic control equipment, magnetic induction, laser reflector, etc. When auxiliary materials are needed in a certain part of the workshop, the staff enters relevant information into the computer terminal, and the computer terminal sends the information to the central control room. Professional technicians issue instructions to the computer. With the cooperation of electronic control equipment, this The instruction was finally accepted and executed by the AGV-sending the auxiliary materials to the corresponding place.
2. Automatic charging. When the AGV's power is about to run out, it will send a request instruction to the system to request charging, and automatically go to the charging place to "queue" for charging after the system allows it.
In addition, the battery life of the AGV trolley is very long, and it can work for about 4 hours every 15 minutes of charging.
3. Convenient and reduce the floor area. The AGV trolley in the production workshop can shuttle back and forth in each workshop.
AGV refers to a truck that can travel along a prescribed guide path, has safety protection and various transfer functions, and does not require a driver in industrial applications. It uses a rechargeable battery as its power source. Generally, its travel route and behavior can be controlled through a computer, or an electromagnetic track can be used to set up its travel route. The electromagnetic track is pasted on the floor, and the unmanned vehicle moves and moves according to the information brought by the electromagnetic track.