1. Chongqing Yubei Xushuo project is mainly used in the 3C electronics industry to transfer raw materials and NB finished products. The route adopts a dual-channel design and two elevators are connected.
2. Summary of the difficulties of the project: The main problem faced by this project is that the two AGVs are classified as a group to perform tasks, and the triggering task is two moving, and the control area needs to be controlled in groups.
3. Functions and benefits by using CASUN AGV: After using CASUN AGV, manual handling is replaced. It reduces the human output load, greatly improves the transportation efficiency, and ensures the integrity and traceability of the logistics data chain.
It is necessary to complete 2 AGVs entering and leaving the elevator to increase the utilization rate of the elevator.
2. There are two AGVs form a group at a time
There are two AGVs form a group at a time, and different AGV groups need to be controlled, and the AGV operation order of different groups cannot be disrupted
3. Manual handling has low efficiency and high error rate
Manual handling of such finished products and raw materials is time-consuming.
4. Manpower-intensive, high salary costs
In order to meet the fast-paced production efficiency, the demand for porters is large and the working hours are long, which in turn leads to high salary costs and management costs.
1. The project uses 10 sets of magnetic navigation latent traction AGV, 2 sets of elevator docking systems, 2 sets of dispatching and calling systems, etc.
2. Through the docking of the material box and the scheduling system, the function of calling the material box at a distance is completed.
3. Using radio frequency communication to avoid interference with WiFi at the project site.
AGV is latent traction, with a load of 500kg, suitable for cement floors and epoxy resin floors, and can be used normally under severe conditions.
The 2 AGVs work synchronously, which greatly improves the efficiency of elevator use.
Deploy in one step without expensive infrastructure and without waiting for downtime. After the equipment arrives at the site, it can be quickly online and put into production within 7 days.
Improve flexible processes, save labor costs, and reduce labor load.
materials are stacked neatly, which is conducive to the unified management of warehouse employees.